Orthopedic surgery is anything that involves the bones or joints. At Fort Macleod Veterinary Clinic offer a wide variety of orthopedic surgeries including:
- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (PLO) – to repair ruptured cranial cruciate ligaments
- Fracture repairs – plates, screws, and intramedullary pins for fractured femur, humerus,
- radius/ulna, tibia/fibula and some pelvis fractures.
- Femoral Head Osteotomy (FHO) – removal of the femoral head in the case of severe hip dysplasia, arthritis, dislocation or femoral head/neck fracture.
- Lateral suture
- Patellar luxation
- Hip Joint toggle – to treat dislocated hip
And more! Contact us and we would be more than happy to set up a consultation with you!